Hindustan Steelworks Construction Ltd., Projects Execution, Land Development Bank Building, Budh Marg, Patna
-Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited
-Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited, Land Development Bank Building , 3rd Floor, Budh Marg, Budh Marg, Patna, Bihar 800001
-10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
-Hindustan Steel Corporation Ltd .
– HSCL was established in 1964 as a construction organization under the Ministry of Steel, Govt of India. It diversified into a versatile infrastructure portfolio all over the country.It became the major player in implementation of integrated steel plants. It has been a pioneer of Infrastructure projects in the North Eastern regions including Projects under Bharat Nirman Programme of Govt of India . Now it is also an ISO 9001 : 2008 certified company.
BUILDING CREDENTIALS. BUILDING A NATION
With a vision of emerging as one of India’s premier construction companies, HSCL renewed its commitment to contribute to the infrastructure development in remote areas of the country under the Govt.’s Bharat Nirman Programme. The company has taken up the construction of new rural roads and up gradation of existing links in the North Eastern State of Tripura and extremists affected districts of Jharkhand. The company expects to be nominated as a PIU for the implementation of rural road projects under PGMSY in other parts of the country as well. With the pilgrimage centre at Solopok and cultural centre at Yangang in Sikkim successfully completed, HSCL has been entrusted with implementation of hospitals and auditoriums in the state of Mizoram.
HSCL is one of the three PSUs identified by the Ministry of External Affairs to carry out the construction and repair of 50,000 low-cost houses in Sri Lanka as a part of the commitment of Govt. of India for resettlement of Internally Displaced Persons (lDPs) and the Plantation Community of Sri Lanka, a country recovering from a long and devastating war spanning decades. Scheduled for initiation soon, the project is likely to usher in a new era of overseas presence for the company. Recently signed MOU with the Togolese Republic for implementation of Housing projects bears the testament of faith imposed on HSCL by the countries overseas also.
- Feasibility Study
- Detail Engineering
- Cost Engineering
- Planning and Scheduling
- Project supervision, control and management
All types of Civil Construction including the following:
- Land development
- Earthwork of any volume
- Major RCC foundations of Steel, Power and other Industrial Plants
- Small and Major bridges for Railways
- Roads & Highways
- Flyovers and Road bridges
- Dams, Dykes and Barrages for major irrigation projects
- Flood protection and Disaster Management projects
- Chimneys and Silos
- Buildings and Commercial Complexes
- Fabrication and Erection of Building and Technological Structures
- Fabrication and Erection of Conveyor galleries and Junction houses
- Erection of Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- Testing and Commissioning of Equipment
- Fabrication, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of pipelines
- Systematic and Running Repair of Coke Oven Batteries
- AMR jobs of Integrated Steel Plants
- Supply and Erection of Refractory
- Other miscellaneous jobs of Steel and Infrastructure Sectors
–Integrated Steel Plant
- Raw Material Plant
- Coke Oven & BRP
- Sinter Plant
- Blast Furnace
- Oxygen Plant
- Steel Melting Shop
- Continuous Casting Units
- Rolling Mills
Thermal & Hydel Power Plants
- Boiler Erection
- Power Supply
Coal & Mining Complexes
- Material Handling Facilities
- Coal Berth
- Crushing Complex
- Washing Plant
Pollution & Environmental Control
- Effluent Treatment
- De-dusting System
- Air Handling System
- Spray System
Civil Engineering Works
- Townships, Public Utility Buildings & Office Complexes
- Roads, Bridges & Railways
- Airports & Hangars
- Dry Docks
- Dams, Barrages, Dykes & Canals
- Water Supply including Elevated Water Tanks
- Flood Protection and Disaster Management Projects
- Silos, Chimneys and other High-rise Structures
Industrial & Petro –Chemical Projects on Turnkey basis
- Cement Plant
- Gas Terminals
- Distillation Plants
- Fertilizer Plants
–HSCL has all the potentials to give the extra edge in this Complex business world !!
- Comprehensive Capabilities and diversified exposure in almost all the spheres of the construction industry.
- Sound track record with very high success rate & Stellar reputation.
- Rising trend of the Company at much more than overall Industry Growth rate of the Country.
- Commitment to the infrastructure growth of the country.
- High technical expertise and dedicated workforce.
- Rich construction equipment holding.
- Completion of projects within time schedule and expenditure estimate.
- Adherence to high quality and safety standards.
- ISO 9001-2008 Accreditation.
- Amicable settlement of disputes.
- Full Customer satisfaction.
–HSCL VENTURES INTO MINING SECTOR WITH AN EXPANSION PLAN IN NEAR FUTURE
HSCL has a rich exposure in extraction of minerals and coal from open cast mines, removal of over burden etc. during the last decade.
Extraction, crushing, screening and grading of excavated iron ore from Khamendudi mines in Karnataka and transportation to VISL Steel Plant at Bhadravathi had been one of the major mining activities of the Company till the excavation was stopped due to the forest land dispute.
Later on, the Company undertook and successfully completed two assignments for removal of overburden at Chashnalla mines of ISP and SECL at Bilashpur.
The Company has recently, secured two major coal mining projects, one from CCL at Charih mines(Rs.77 Cr.) and one at Ramnagore from ISP (Rs.50 Cr.).
The mining project at Ramnagore involves Scientific Exploitation of Open Cast Mine incl. Transportation of OB to dump yards after segregation of stone from coal.
Business Weblink :
error: Content is protected !!